Eliana Penn – Success coach
BA (hons), MSc, M.Ed. QTS
What is success coaching?
I hold a first class BA (hons), three Master’s degrees and am a qualified teacher employed to senior management level. I became an expert in Autism Spectrum Disorder in children and young adults and have worked within large organisations on a one-to-one basis and consultancy basis. I am also a fully qualified and certified coach and am a member for the Association for Coaching. I have extensive experience in working in the context of behaviour management and empowering people to achieve success. I work with a diverse range of clients with needs, including: entrepreneurial skills; dealing with stress; confidence and self-esteem development; career progression and dating.
Who I work with
Individuals during (or following) a programme of counselling.
- Developing confidence
- Career re-integration/progression
- Self-management (e.g. health, relationships, finances)
- Managing relationships and dating
Children with behavior issues
- Self esteem
- Anger management
- Social skills (e.g. making friends)
- Coping with adversity (e.g. parental separation)
- Effective communication
- Conflict resolution
- Household management (Finances)
- Parental skills
How you can work with me
I offer a free initial 20 minute no obligation consultation where I will review your needs and answer any questions you might have about the coaching process or my services. You can then work with me in one of the following ways:
- High performance one-to-one coaching. (Available via skype/phone or in person at Central London office). One hour sessions on a one-to-one basis. Discounts available for block bookings.
- One-to-one intensive. (Available in person at Central London office). Sessions of two hours or more on a one-to-one basis.
- Coaching workshops (In person only. Location can be arranged in London/S.E.). Half day duration. Can be arranged am or pm.