Eliana Penn – Success coach
BA (hons), MSc, M.Ed. QTS
What is success coaching?
My name is Eliana and I am a success coach, but what does that mean exactly? I help people empower themselves to get what they want out of life. My coaching will help you get from who you are to who you want to be.
I’m here to help you:
I’m here to help you:
- Develop the attitude and skills to become the agent of positive change in your own life
- Deal more effectively with every-day stress
- Conquer procrastination or lack of motivation
- Find a job/career that makes you want to get out of bed in the morning
- Discover your entrepreneurial spirit
- Ensure that your business reaches its potential
- Secure and maintain relationships where you’re getting as much as you’re giving
- Find hobbies and pastimes that will enrich your life
- Address that nagging feeling that you are destined for greater things
Time is short: don’t just dream the life you want; let me help you to realise it!
Since moving to the UK, 18 years ago, I’ve worked hard to try and obtain the kind of
success I would want my clients to enjoy. I obtained a first class BA (hons), a
Master’s degree, became a qualified teacher and obtained a further Masters in
Education. I have extensive experience in empowering people to achieve success: I
spent ten very successful and happy years in the teaching profession, teaching all
age groups from reception to post-graduate students. I became an expert in Autism
Spectrum Disorder in children and young adults and have worked within large
organisations on a one-to-one basis and consultancy basis.
My passion in life is empowering people to help themselves. I made the transition
from the education sector to coaching so that I could use my skills and experience to
help others equip themselves with the vision and ability to achieve the future they
want and the success they deserve
My approach to coaching and the services I offer
My approach to coaching and the contents of each coaching session vary according
to the needs of individual clients. I provide a supportive environment for my clients to
explore their ambitions and goals and articulate the issues they have had with
realising their potential on previous occasions. I encourage clients to challenge their
self-limiting beliefs using both reflection and practical exercises. At all times my
philosophy is to empower clients to develop both their mind-set and skill-set to
enable them to become the masters of their developmental and personal goals.
Upon contacting me we can arrange a complimentary, no obligation, twenty minutes
induction consultation where I will review your needs and answer any questions you
might have about the coaching process or my services.
I offer the following services:
- High performance one-to-one intensive. (Available in person at Central London
office). Sessions of two hours or more on a one-to-one basis.
- High performance one-to-one coaching. (Available via skype/phone or in person at
Central London office). One hour sessions on a one-to-one basis. Discounts
available for block bookings.
- Coaching workshops (In person only. Location can be arranged in London/S.E.). Half
day duration. Can be arranged am or pm
- Invited talks/lectures. (In person only. Location can be arranged in London/South
East England.) Duration negotiable, can be arranged am or pm.